POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just in time for Christmas, Hopefully : Just in time for Christmas, Hopefully Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:26:12 EDT (-0400)
  Just in time for Christmas, Hopefully
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 15 Dec 2007 00:00:01
Message: <web.47635f3fd0e9aafab80d39510@news.povray.org>
I've been working on a holiday themed offering, and it was going rather well.
But I've been having problems with a model I made, and I can't figure out why.

The bulb object is made from a lathe, using a linear_spline.  There are 3600 odd
 control points, placed with loops.  I used a debug statement to observe the uv
coordinates around the defect, and they tell me I'm seeing things, but the
defect remains, no matter what texture I apply.

Other than that, I'll let the attached image speak for itself.

Any comments or suggestions would be helpful.

A.D.B

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ornaments.jpg' (253 KB)